I thought you might be interested in this article I just read by Vidal Aponte and published at GoArticles.com. It is titled: “Teach Your Baby Math – Ya Gatta Help Em!”
Here’s the article.
If you want to teach your baby math you have to help them. This is not something that they can learn on their own, especially since you are teaching them at a very young age. Below, you will get more information on this so continue reading.
* If you want to teach your baby math you are going to be happy that you did invest in this later in life. It is not as difficult as you may think to teach this to your baby either. With just a few minutes a day you can be helping your baby learn math.
* Have people told you that it is impossible to teach your baby math? There are many people that will try to “burst your bubble” but you should never allow them to do this since it really is possible for you to start helping your baby learn math. You can even start as soon as 1 month after the baby is born.
* Within the first six years you child has the ability to learn quickly and absorb what they are learning quite quickly. This knowledge will be deeply rooted in them and will not leave as easily as some things that will be learned later in life. Make sure you take advantage of this time in their life so that you will be able to enjoy the benefits of what they have learned later in life.
* When you allow yourself and your baby to work on math together you are allowing you and your baby to bond as well as your baby to learn a very beneficial skill of mathematics. Bonding with your child is important and when you are doing it in a way such as this you will be “killing two birds with one stone”.
* One of the best things that you can do when helping your baby learn math is to have a great attitude. When you have a great attitude and allow your baby to see that learning is fun. When babies and children see that things are fun they are going to be able to learn much quicker. You can add some more fun into the mix by singing and playing games while trying to teach your baby math.
* This is something that you can undertake on your own without any professional tutors. There is actually a software that will help you do this when you even if you only have a couple of minutes each day to put into teaching this to your baby. You will see big results.As you can see, you have to help your son or daughter in order to teach your baby math so please help them learn.
About the Author
“Give your baby a head start, start to teach your baby math now!”
It’s never too late to help your child (or yourself) learn math! We’re always happy to help. Just give us a yell at Cherry Hill Mathnasium.com